IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Sync

nxtcsrt8

why does a task bar come up at the bottom of my page that says "Sync encountered an error while syncing: Unknown error,Sync will automatically retry this action." How do I get rid of this only started after I installed AVC 4 ?

THX

Alan:???:

Welcome

Welcome to the forum nxtcsrt8 :smile:

I guess you get the error message when using FireFox ?

I searched Sync encountered an error while syncing: Unknown error,Sync will automatically retry this action. and found a few people having this problem, it was reported again just a few weeks ago in FireFox version 4.0.1 (latest)

Here is just one example posted by Snapafun, May 13th 2011

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1968557&start=150

Running FF4.0.1 and still getting this problem.....

.....It's just that there are a heap of forums just filled with this problem so it's obviously of concern to many.

Often the reports will say that everything was working ok then suddenly they got the error message.

Since I haven't seen others reporting this error message here on this forum I wonder if it might be just a coincidence that it started happening after installing Advanced SystemCare 4.

I would suggest that it might be best to search as I did and try some of the FireFox fixes mentioned in the search results first to see if that helps.

Please report back and tell us if the FireFox fixes solved your problem.

If the FireFox fixes don't help then we can try to find if ASC is changing something to cause the error message.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived