IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Wanting to delete IObit 360 Security but it won't let me

pray2win

Hi All,

I keep getting an error when my computer boots up and goes to my desktop.

It is a IS360tray.exe error, and it says it's missing a rtl120.bpl.

All I want to do is delete the IObit 360 Security through add and remove programs but it will not let me do it, Is there a way to get this out of my computer? Would I have to it through my registry?

Hope someone can help me?

Take Care,

Pray2Win

Reinstall

Welcome to the forum pray2win :smile:

This missing rtl120.bpl file can happen with various software and the easiest way to replace that missing file is to install the sotware again over the top of the already installed software.

If you still have a copy of the IObit Security 360 installer on your computer run it and that should replace the file (and stop the error message)

If you don't have a copy of IS360 you can still download it from HERE

Note: IObit Security 360 has been replaced by IObit Malware Fighter, and so, IS360 should not be used on a daily basis only in this instance to repair your copy.

IS360 (or any software) should not be running when you want to uninstall it.

Check the SystemTray to see if IS360 is running in the background, if it is, right click on the SystemTray icon and select Exit.

You should be able to uninstall IS360 now.

After uninstalling IS360 download BitRemover

Launch BitRemover and tick IObit Security 360 then click Go

All the best, woz of oz

Archived