IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

un-install defrag 2 v2.1 probs

danw

smartdefregboottime.exe

hi i un-instaaled this program only to have a problem on booting win XP 32bit

the boot pauses uable to autocheck smartdefregboottime.exe & finds the file missing. after all i uninstalled it BUT why is the bot switch in the HDD bot reset to how it was before installation?

boot defrag is a nice idea but uninstalling it should reset it. i think i will have to re-install defrag2 then unset the boot time defrag & then uninstall it

cheers

Dan

hi Dan

You are right! When uninstalling you have to make sure that all aspects of the program are shut down before running the uninstalling.

The uninstalling procedure won't uninstall the parts that are still running.

Cheers

solbjerg

smartdefregboottime.exe

hi i un-instaaled this program only to have a problem on booting win XP 32bit

the boot pauses uable to autocheck smartdefregboottime.exe & finds the file missing. after all i uninstalled it BUT why is the bot switch in the HDD bot reset to how it was before installation?

boot defrag is a nice idea but uninstalling it should reset it. i think i will have to re-install defrag2 then unset the boot time defrag & then uninstall it

cheers

Dan

Archived