IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Cool Skins (Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat v2, Star Trek, Spiderman) by rGensel

rGensel

Great skins rGensel, and welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

I would like to point out that the characters of IObit in the left bottom corner could be as Original in Mortal Combats. This is only an opinion though, I don't know what would IObit think about that. :roll:

What is the use of having 2nd and 3rd parts zip files, since 1st part zip file seems to iclude all?

Thanks again for the great skins on my personal behalf.8:)

Cheers.

Great skins rGensel, and welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

I would like to point out that the characters of IObit in the left bottom corner could be as Original in Mortal Combats. This is only an opinion though, I don't know what would IObit think about that. :roll:

What is the use of having 2nd and 3rd parts zip files, since 1st part zip file seems to iclude all?

Thanks again for the great skins on my personal behalf.8:)

Cheers.

Thanks enoskype for the feedback and your welcome. I changed the characters for IObit on the bottom left on the Mortal Kombat because I wanted to keep the fonts the same throughout, no reason other than I thought it looks cool. Although, I did leave it as the original IObit logo for the Star Trek theme. I'm glad you enjoy my efforts. As to the extra zips you mentioned, they are not extra. I use WinRar to make the archives and when you extract a .rar file it automatically goes into each part and extracts so you don't have to click on each one and extract them seperatly. It is just the way WinRar works as opposed to WinZip. I actually had that same question before.

P.S. How do I go about recieving the free 3PC license for making the skins.

Answer to WinRar question

As long as all of the parts are in the same folder WinRar will go into each part, 3 parts in this case, and extract the archive. To illustrate, try moving only part one into a new folder that you create somewhere and try to extract it (try extract here), it will extract part one and then ask you for part 2, you can then look in the extracted file and see it is only partially complete. Then if you put the other parts into that folder and try to extract again it will go without problem. When I created the archive I just right clicked on the theme folder and told WinRar to split to volumes 1,000,000 bytes each in order to keep each part under the 1MB per .rar limit for attachments, and it decides how to divide up the data into, in this case, 3 separate parts. Sorry my first explanation wasn't very clear.

Spiderman Theme

A friendly neighborhood spider theme. :lol:

Edit: I didn't include a preview for this theme. OOPS:sad: If you have already downloaded please download the preview attachment. Otherwise, I replaced the original three archives so just download the three parts and you'll be fine. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Spiderman.part1.rar

Spiderman.part2.rar

Spiderman.part3.rar

preview_extract to appimages in Spiderman theme_copy and replace.rar

• 2 months later...

Gratitude

Star Trek theme.

Hello RGensel,:razz:

Super tone work, I would like to make some as much but I imagine that it takes a time is not very basic of programming. Always be you it that I installed it and that changes largely, one smells itself better!

Greeting with you, main large O.

Kacaouet

Happy to please!

Hello RGensel,:razz:

Super tone work, I would like to make some as much but I imagine that it takes a time is not very basic of programming. Always be you it that I installed it and that changes largely, one smells itself better!

Greeting with you, main large O.

Kacaouet

Glad you like my skin. I appreciate the feedback. Let me know if there is anything else you would like to see.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can I use this skins with the new version 5?

Hello just wondering can I use this Cool skins with the new version 5? Also what is the program .rar? That is how the files are of the skins do I need a special program to open them? thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Hello just wondering can I use this Cool skins with the new version 5? Also what is the program .rar? That is how the files are of the skins do I need a special program to open them? thank you

Hello Soyam! Thanks for the question. The .rar files are compressed archives and you will in fact need a program to unpack them so you you can then use them. I use WinRar, but if you want something free try 7Zip. As far as using the skins in version 5, you cant, version 5 uses a different methodology when implementing skins, not to mention that the layouts are different so the skins wouldn't really look as intended. Anyway, I am glad you like my skins! I hope to have time soon to work on some version 5 skins. Not sure exactly when though. I hope this helps and thanks again.

Archived