IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

vclx120.bpl error message.

zansara

My Advanced System Care 4 was working till recently now I get an error message saying ASC needs a missing vclx120.bpl file . It will not open now. any suggestions as to what I should do? I think I might have tried to uninstall it as it was not working.

I'd appreciate any help anyone might give.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

Did you try installing Advanced SystemCare 4 again?

There is no need to uninstall the old version first, just download a fresh copy (in case any old copy you might have is corrupted) from the thread Advanced SystemCare 4.0.1 (ASC4) available! and install it. This should replace any files that are missing.

All the best, woz of oz

Thanks a lot!

It worked! Downloaded through Majorgeek. I am back in business and now I can get at the registry errors and some uninstall issues as well. It was a pro edition I had any chance I can get that back as its only about a month old?

It worked! Downloaded through Majorgeek. I am back in business.....

Good news :smile:

.....It was a pro edition I had any chance I can get that back as its only about a month old?

On the ASC main screen, if you click on Manage License at the bottom or Free at the top it should open a screen where you can put your old license code.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived