IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Internet Booster UI won't launch, game playing stops

mpscouten

My internet booster form wont even come up. Before I upgraded to version 4, it launched, let me adjust what my speed was to optimize packets, but in version 4, I click the link and nothing happens. All other tools work, but not the one I really wanted.

Similar Problem but different

When I upgraded to Pro - my game playing game to a grinding halt. I use gamebooster over the boost in Advanced System Care 4, since there is more to it. However, the Internet Booster form no longer pops up on the screen when I click it. Checking the other tools showed me that those work, just the Internet Booster screen wont start. In services, it says it is running, and I go to the process (Vista Home Basic). It is running and yet no form on the screen. I tried killing the processes and restarting them (services too) and nothing. The screen wont pop up letting me select internet speed and then performing the operation to remove my latency.

When the program is down, Shazam, my problem does not exist, so this tells me ASC4 is taking over when it runs. I dont want to give up these programs. Is there a history of files becoming corrupt? I did the recent upgrade to 4.x from 4.0 or whatever the small change was (I believe it was that one since no more updates are showing as needing to be done).

Similar Issue with Internet Speed

Since the last update patch for ASC4, I could not get Internet Booster to work. It wont start, but shows as running as if the form crashes on load. IOBit is very good at finding and fixing but I had hoped it would already be discovered.

I use Windows Vista Home Basic 32bit,

4 GB of RAM

2 x 500GB HDD SATA 2.0

2 GIGABIT Network Card

Dell Optiplex 755 2.66GHz Core 2 Duo

I am running on cable, with a wireless switch for my children's laptops

I am plugged directly into the switch so get 27MBPS to 30MBPS download speed

I still get that but it does go in 3 second bursts, then catches up

Internet Booster wont even load up to let me make any changes which I have not been able to do since upgrading to 4.x and Pro

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

I appreciate that you read many threads to try and find a solution to your problem but posting in 4 separate threads makes it difficult for members to follow.

I have moved your 4 posts to this new thread so it is easier for members to read and understand your situation

My internet booster form wont even come up. Before I upgraded to version 4, it launched, let me adjust what my speed was to optimize packets, but in version 4, I click the link and nothing happens. All other tools work, but not the one I really wanted.

Have you tried launching it from the IObit folder? please try this:

• Open Windows Explorer (Win Key + E)

• Open (double click) C:

• Open Program files

• Open IObit

• Open Advanced SystemCare 4

• In the right pane: Double click on Suo11_InternetBooster to see if the UI (form) is launched

If it is launched you can at least make changes and then we can do further investigation on the cause of the UI not appearing normally.

All the best, woz of oz

Final Solution

I finally uninstalled everything iobit - deleted all the folders and then went back through the reload and when I clicked on the actual link, the product for boosting internet came up. Of course it gives me the standard message that you dont have to boost certain things for Vista or Windows 7 but this screen would not come up.

No matter what I did in the past, start through the folder (not a link), and everything else suggested, it required a full uninstall and restoration of the program. Even the "Repair" option which did not help, and I pretty much exhausted every avenue until the uninstall and full deletion. I figure a library file must have been corrupted that was shared by another iobit program, so full removal was necessary. The program was running in task manager, but the actual Internet Booster screen would not be there, and as a programmer, there was no method untried in this other than what I did. I am glad I did not need to do a registry unload of it. I do back up my registry prior to installing every program so I can return to my previous configuration if I have to, especially if a virus gets loaded by one of my children.

Thank you for your support. I will continue buying your products for multiple systems as I have in the past. ASC4 and Game Booster are my two primary products, but your IMF Pro is shaping up to be a good item.

Archived