IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

It happened again!

lukian

It happened again!

I downloaded the 4.1.0.235 asc through MajorGeeks, uninstall the version 4.1.0.200 and installed the new, just that my license does not work. With the old version followed a tip from a forum user by changing uppercase lowercase but this version does not work.

Hi lukian

As I understand you, you must have made a Clean Install - if you have a valid installation code, that should not be a problem.

A Clean Install should be used if one experiences trouble, otherwise just install over the top. (that way the licence information isn't deleted)

Have you changed your harddisk or your motherboard in the meantime?

Copy the code exactly and then insert it in the allotted space.

Cheers

solbjerg

It happened again!

I downloaded the 4.1.0.235 asc through MajorGeeks, uninstall the version 4.1.0.200 and installed the new, just that my license does not work. With the old version followed a tip from a forum user by changing uppercase lowercase but this version does not work.

I did a clean install, my license is valid, not changed or hard drive or motherboard.

I uninstalled the 235 version and installed it again the 200 version, I managed to activate, then installed the 235 version above, after completed installation to be free again.

Hi lukian

Do you by that mean that you have got the licence working again?

Cheers

solbjerg

I did a clean install, my license is valid, not changed or hard drive or motherboard.

I uninstalled the 235 version and installed it again the 200 version, I managed to activate, then installed the 235 version above, after completed installation to be free again.

Hi lukian

What is your native language?

A promotion licence may work only in the version you got it for perhaps?

I am not familiar with the "nuts and bolts" of this! :-)

Have you tried updating the program "Over the Top" i.e. without deleting the program folder first (not using a Clean Install?)

Cheers

solbjerg

My English is horrible even using google translator could not understand your question!

My license is not purchased, I got a promotion!

With the 200 version works perfectly!

Ok lukian

I will ask Cicely if a promoted licence only works in the specific version it was granted to.

In the meantime please go back to your previous version.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s my Portuguese is probably more sketchy than your English, sorry :-)

Portuguese Brazil, I have done as you said, but not active!

Archived