IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How Many Pay Updates iobit?

hi everyone my name is alex and I am very unhappy with their software programs not only in the way of wanting to take back the update when it is assumed that the updates are free, you talk a user with the pack are all bundlee programs in one pack and now I have to pay 1 q week later by advanced new version,

I think this will be the last time you test your programs for updates or new versions should not be charged to the users full, espereo some members of the media answer because it is a shame to throw

39 euros for these programs operate q but all have a new version within a few days of purchase.

Funny no?

Bye:evil:

IObit Online Support

Welcome to the forum :smile:

You have posted in the Game Booster 3 forum but Game Booster 3 is free and all updates are free, did you post in the wrong forum?

...you talk a user with the pack are all bundlee programs in one pack and now I have to pay 1 q week later by advanced new version.....

The only "pack" or "bundle" of programs that I know of is the Advanced System Essential which is Advanced SystemCare and IObit Malware Fighter together. After purchase, updates for both those software are free for one year for one computer.

See the IObit Products website for information on prices.

Did you buy the IObit software from that website?

You should contact IObit Online Support

Describe your situation and include as much information as possible, make sure you tell them where you bought the software from.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived