IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

better than new

robbo26

i have been using advanced system care for almost a week and i am pleased to say that my laptop is running faster and smoother than when i first got it, about 4 months ago, i was considering doubling the RAM to 2 gig, but now i don't think i need to! Got any more free software as good as this?

• 2 weeks later...

ASC5 is a really good program ive been using it sense they came out with it and it's a heck of a lot better then System Mechanic that program sucks uses way too much resources ASC is very good at low resource mange.Ive been ASC fan sense the start.I recommend it too any won.For 20$ a year its worth the money.still a little bugs too be worked out here and there but still keep up the good work.

Archived