IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

B = TurbBoost recommended

sunny staines

Hi sunny

Good to know! Do you feel an improvement?

Cheers

solbjerg

I have never used the tuboboost option as I am not a gamer, but recently getting the desktop icon which most of the time shows "A" drops to "B" and recommends turbo booster occasionally for a few mins then reverts back to "A".

Well sunny

If you try it and configure it to do exactly as you want - and see an improvement, - without loosing any functions you need - why not then?

I have it closed all the time, so I can't say for sure.

I am no gamer either :-)

The performance level I only use once in a while, have it closed/inactive most of the time. But sometimes I open it to check on something people ask here in the forum.

Mine consistently shows an A

Cheers

solbjerg

solbjerg

did not do anything as it reverts back to "A" on its own after a few mins then later the cycle starts again should I ignore or run turo booster [not a gamer]

Archived