IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

False Positive? aeoffice.dll

Hi

Can you tell me pls whether this is a false positive? Sorry that the scan result is in German but I'm sure you can work out what it says.

IObit Malware Fighter

Version: 1.2.0.16

Beschreibe Version: 1073

Laufzeit: 01:21:19

Objekte überprüft: 79776

Bedrohungen: 2

Speicherdatum: 27.10.2011 00:28:50

|Name|Typ|Beschreibung|ID|

Trojan.Agent - Failed, FILE, C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aeoffice.dll, 4063089

Trojan.Agent - Failed, FILE, C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\FAILSAFE\aeoffice.dll, 4063089

• 1 year later...

What is the size of the aeoffice.dll? Because maybe it got some malware through some other virus.

The actual Size of the dll file should be 197 Kb

Or else try replacing the aeoffice.dll from here

EDIT: Warning! No links, it is a banning offence. Links are de-linked.

Users can find them by searching the web.

Hi jonjon

Your computer details show us that you use XP, but your post says that your OS is Vista OS?

Which version of Malware fighter are you using? - the current version is 1.7 I think.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi

Can you tell me pls whether this is a false positive? Sorry that the scan result is in German but I'm sure you can work out what it says.

IObit Malware Fighter

Version: 1.2.0.16

Beschreibe Version: 1073

Laufzeit: 01:21:19

Objekte überprüft: 79776

Bedrohungen: 2

Speicherdatum: 27.10.2011 00:28:50

|Name|Typ|Beschreibung|ID|

Trojan.Agent - Failed, FILE, C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aeoffice.dll, 4063089

Trojan.Agent - Failed, FILE, C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\FAILSAFE\aeoffice.dll, 4063089

Archived