IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help?

tolerford

:roll:

Does the new Obit Malware Fighter replace Advance System Care? Do I therefore uninstall Advance?

If not, please somebody tell me how to stop Advance from loading on Start-Up. I've used both sources for Settings, used UnPin from Start Menu, and none of the three has accomplished it. Online site for Advance Systems Help doesn't function.

Anybody please know?

Hi tolerford!

Welcome to Iobit forum!

Iobit Malware Fighter does not replace Advanced SystemCare! Iobit Malware fighter will work along with your Avira to keep your machine clean of infection. You should run both programs!

Keep your ASC!

Add IMF and use it too!

Have you checked your settings in ASC and unchecked the box "Execute at windows start up"?

You will find the settings under the "more" located at the top right of the main Advanced SystemCare GUI when you launch ASC. Please see the attached screenshot.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Yes, Melvin, I had done...

...what you suggested before asking for help. That use of Settings had not worked. Do you guess I should uninstall/reinstall ASC then insure that box remains unchecked again? And thanks for the other clarification, that OMF does not replace ASC. I appreciate your time. It is getting old, having to wait for ASC to load, then to close it, every time I boot up.

Archived