IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC5 CPU Meter Question

Observador

got it working

Do you happen to know the version of ASC4 you were using through the setup files in your download location?

-Mel

Thanks, This one is the same one i was using after all. i just didn't realize you could toggle back and forth between the "Messages" function and the "statistics" function. Everything is good now, thanks.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hi daveje49,

rtl120.bpl should be part of ASC5 installation and should be in the main folder of ASC5.

I am attaching PMonitor.exe (1.0.0.20) from ASC 4.2 in a .zip file, so if the other one does not work, you can try this one. I think, also the links work.

In case, I am also attaching rtl120.bpl (1072 KB) from ASC5 in a compressed .zip file.

Please extract both of them to the main ASC5 folder, and try again.

BTW, clean all remnant files/folders of ASC4 from Profram Files\IObit folder and User\AppData\Roaming\IObit folder before running PMonitor.

Cheers.

Thanks guy. Solved problem. That's amazing!

Archived