IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

File corrupted

Kacaouet

Hello

I tested in vain installed and to change the skins that I had created but when I open “Toolbox” a window indicates that the file is corrupted and I must reinstalled ASC5, it to me is a merry bazaar!

I tested with Ferrari, NFS run, Maya and mine, nothing to make, it heading to be functioned correctly.

Please, a drinkable solution!

Not simple your new version ASC5!

One idea of the problem?

@ kacaouet

Recovery

DONT USE CAPS LETTER TO TYPE SKIN NAME.. always use small letter...>>>. [maya]

type in small when u type the skin name in make skin box....

CAPITAL LETTER MAY BE LEAD TO TOOLBOX CORRUPT ERROR..

ME HAD THE SAME ERROR... NOW RECOVERED

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8031/51348817.jpg

WORKING FINE >>> TOOL BOX

Hi Kacaouet,

venkatesh760 is right, do not use CAPITAL letters.

After creating ferrari or maya skin and then after putting the preview of ferrari or maya skin to public\preview folder, try to create a dummy skin (dummy), so the preview of ferrari or maya skin will be seen in the Settings. You can delete all files concerning dummy later on.

If you follow the procedure to the letter I have given in post #3 in Ferrari skin for ASC4 by Alon Grossman converted to ASC5 thread, you will see that it works.

Note that even dummy dummy skin does not start with CAPITAL letter.

Also changing Main.ini as described in the same post will correct that error you are getting. You don't have to reinstall ASC5.

Cheers.

Little infos supplement

Bonsoir, :?:

Still a thing, the outline is not posted, I have evil to include/understand the explanations because I use a translator and the finality is not always good and simple to include/understand.

Can you explain me without turning with simple words so that that can be translated without difficulty.

I saw well that the format is not any more JPEG but png and dimension 217 X 135.

I noticed that the opening of Toolbox is also fast only before and fenestrates it is not attached.

Thank you with you.

@+ Kacaouet

skins

Hey !

Possibility of only creating an image additional for Toolbox background?

How to create seen in does list program topic ASC5?

Difficulty to put several new skins in file iobit/skins, new skin erases the old one

skin creates in list programs ASC5!!! Possibility of regulating the problem?

I am sorry for the dialogue, I am French and I use a translating program which must be approximate

@+ Kacaouet

Possibility of only creating an image additional for Toolbox background?

No, same image for QuickCare, DeepCare and Toolbox. (background_sub.png @ : C:\Program Files\IObit\ASC 5 skin tool\default\images)

How to create seen in does list program topic ASC5?

Use ASC 5 skin tool. Also create a dummy skin to be deleted later. (See the procedure in China skin post)

Difficulty to put several new skins in file iobit/skins, new skin erases the old one

No, if you follow the procedure I described, it will not erase any old skin. (China skin post)

skin creates in list programs ASC5!!! Possibility of regulating the problem?

I don't understand this!

Cheers.

Archived