IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

cannot open AVC

winners

Some weeks ago i posted that when i click on the Deepcare and Toolbox items nothing opens. I HAVE TRIEd TO REINSTALL several times without success. someone was kind enough to reply and mak e a suggestion, i could not carry it out because i have been away.

Any ideas please?

i use WIN 7 64 BIT AND IE9

Some weeks ago i posted that when i click on the Deepcare and Toolbox items nothing opens. I HAVE TRIEd TO REINSTALL several times without success. someone was kind enough to reply and mak e a suggestion, i could not carry it out because i have been away.

Any ideas please?

i use WIN 7 64 BIT AND IE9

u can carry it, Clean reinstall>Program Files (86)>Iobit delete> Restart> Install ASC5 again, or u can try use deferent program Uninstaller at the same time, i recomment Revo uninstaller.

regards

Archived