IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Where did the system health Gadget go?

randolla

Incorporated into main ASC5 GUI.

The remnants of the gadget are on the main GUI (Graphic User Interface) in version 5... see attached screenshot.

The stand alone performance monitor from ASC4 had limitations/problems. So the Iobit programers incorporated it into the GUI. (And took away the other information supplied by performance monitor)

Without attaching it to a commonly used (other than windows) application... it is difficult to iron it out, through the broad spectrum of Windows that ASC attempts to support.

Plus integrated now as it is... it is less open to user interpretation... and less Innocuous. (less problems)

And incorporated in this form it will encourage users to launch the application more frequently.

Nobody wants frowny faces:cry:... we all want smiley faces:smile:

My personal thoughts are that a realtime performance monitor could be easily integrated into ASC, and reflected on the main GUI.. independant of interpretation with smiley,frowny,neutral faces...

It only demeans the ASC product and encourages all users to utilize all the functions without fear of repercussions from the more powerful tools in the ASC software.

Sincerely,

Mel

P.S. I have a flat face with the recommendation I perform deep care, even though I know I don't need to... and that my system is running crisply! Attached screenshot.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived