IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Remember Commodore 64 ??

Mr Bean

the is also a disk 2 extras.

I seen this run on utube and downloading it now.. but was the first beta...

just now down loading the basic install ..........as I type..

and once I have that install it after burning it to a disK fist...DVD..

So when I have it up and running let you Know What is What

tho I be-leave its FREE ....you may want to check this first...

Or till I report back to you...

MrBean

thank you for your interest

So now down loaded the ISO file ,burned it to a DVD- and booted from it..

TO have A look and first impression was WOW this is very pleasing to the Eye.

and installed This on A 1TB drive...on its own VERY FAST at booting ..

plus a plentifulness With ready Applications- and Pleasant on the eyes.. LINUX OS...ITS NOT MIND YOU LIKE THE OLD COMMODER 64 far from it but has many of the old type bells and whistles..More Modern.

and mind you very quick --As I type down loading the second ISO ---

the extras---you must download, it as its not available in any other form at this point in time...and all this is Free To you Bar the downloading the only cost involved" Your net time.."

Mr BEAN

Well Lades and gentlemen

this is unbelieving peace of work, the people must of had me in mind

Being Some times not on this planet....

every thing one can think of is already up and running,all you have to do is follow the ad-viced pop ups helping you to make it better.I cannot be-leave how easy thy made this..its talks to you as well! I mean speaks to you..

I did find however the first time booting from the disk was touchy and had to cold boot out .and reload the disk..once running went perfect..tho one must be patent as its huge installing first the no1 disk ,then no 2 disk (ad ON)that adds a lot of stuff.you also need to download the extra Devices and Files, to give you the full effects

this is done as you click add on then sit back patently..let it finish...I hope you like blue as its the main theme color .I think it the only one at the moment..but not yet sure..this is the beta 6 and will upgrade when thy tell you its ready...even if like myself will still use 7(winn) you I think enjoy this OS

you can even run xp or what ever using the Os..

is it worth the time downloading as its a near 7 and one half gig total ??

if you can and If its possible use a other drive...keep this away from any other OS...the effects marvels one .

YES

Mr Bean

I think I should remind any one that this is a hobby for me and love sharing my experiences.I am not posting To upset any one or try in any form to turn you of your current OS. nor even want to...

this is for me fun.and a change from the current OS I have used a very long time .this is and gives one pleaser to get away from MS now and then when just fooling around with the system..enjoying the many added application's

with out worrying getting whacked by something and giving one a re-lacked feeling... this type of OS is very likely Not to be Hit....nor having to a have A ship load of defensive soft ware running...

just basic defense..2 application's I use makes it plenty...

and put a smile back on one face...

I recommend it To any one to play with and Just enjoy themselves...

Mr Bean

Archived