IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit SysExplorer

daby64

Hi, I have Advanced System Care v5 which works very good, it has SysExplorer which I have never used before. When I tried the SysExplorer for the first time, it went through the Diagnosis, then I had THREE options, Copy, Export and Upload. I choose the third one to Upload. It brought me to this forum to Register. Having registered I am still no further on in the understanding of how SysExplorer works? :-( I am not a computer geek by any means. Thanks for anyone to explain this to me in simple language.

It is an aspiration of the Iobit programmers that this tool's log would be helpful posted on this forum with no clear purpose or intent. Users are posting their logs here because of this prompt, even though they have no problems or issues with their system. There is no need to upload your log here... unless you are having a specific problem you wish to address. If you are having a problem with your system, then please post back. Sorry about that... maybe they will fix that in upcoming versions.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived