IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Bootable version of Game Booster?

Kahn62

I can't find a suitable thread that I can comment through, and I wouldn't care if someone were to move it or delete it later, so here goes.

Could you make a bootable version of Gamebooster?

When I boot my PC I want to play games. If I want to do stuff that needs windows then "alt+ctrl+r" to launch the disease prone windows enviroment and then run boost to kill it again, with a reboot if needed.

PS could you do away with the nagware that tells me the ASC 5 that I am already using is availablebecause it annoys me, so I reduce the display on the news panel, but it keeps coming back each launch. I got the message the first time mate.

Hi Kahn62.

Welcome to Iobit forum!

Gamebooster will never be available in a "bootable" format as it is not an operating system!

Perhaps you don't understand what an operating system is?

All the games you want to play are "performed" on the stage of your operating system. (Windows) and the softwares it co-ordinates (manages)

Without your operating system... nothing would work... you could do nothing at all!!!

You can tailor your windows OS to more quickly answer your need to be on your game immediately... and have those changes saved on future boot-ups.

Windows will still have to load though!

Your computer is not as simple as a video arcade game which is programmed only for the delivery of the game software and your money into the slot!!

Unfortunately it sounds like your machine will soon be unusable:sad:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!!

Archived