IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Process skins

Kacaouet

CBI files process.

Could my problem is not resolved, I go to the front, then once "skinedit" to create a new skin of the RCC, are what have to delete the file folder skin/asc5 and replace it with one that is in skin CSA tool / new skin?

Merry Christmas to all ...

@ Kacaouet

• 2 weeks later...

make a skin creation

Hello,

I still have not received an answer, despite my request, yet I am a customer and I have a problem that many aid efforts have not resulted in a successful outcome.

I asked if it was possible to make a skin creation process with the following outline the various steps. the purpose of this will make it clear to any person whose language barrier will be raised.

Thank you to those who will take some time for this process....

@+ kacaouet

Hi Kacaouet,

Please use the procedure in the post HERE and + (plus) the post HERE exactly to the letter.

The key point is to follow it word by word.

Please ask direct question if you have a problem on any step

Those have been tried by many with success.

I wish I could understand you more.

I am sorry if I couldn't be of any help.

Cheers.

unresolved problem ...

My problem is not resolved yet because of image process to facilitate understanding, whether some find it easy, can it for me! I miss the old program where I could post and create new skins more easily...

@ + Kacaouet

Archived