IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What should I be seeing with Driver Manager?

JP9816

I just upgraded to the Pro version of ASC5. I tried some of the free tools and did find value in upgrading. The main tool that I was hoping to get some use out of is the Driver manager in the toolbox. I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong or if the tool is not working (period or on my systems). When I run the tool, I select "Drivers update". The "loading drivers" icon spins for about 30sec. I then get a window that only lists headings. I assuming that there should be a list of my drivers. Ultimately, I want to be able to see which drivers on my system are outdated or newer versions are available. I would obviously selectively review the drivers to see if I want to upgrade.

Thanks for the support! Happy Holidays!!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome

If you do not see any drivers listed then that means the Driver Manager has not identified any updates for your current drivers. Congratulations you're up to date!

Yes, that is true and welcome to the forum Dee :smile:

....I want to be able to see which drivers on my system are outdated or newer versions are available. I would obviously selectively review the drivers to see if I want to upgrade....

Welcome to the forum JP9816 :smile:

If you want to see a list of the drivers you can select Backup then you can see them listed with version numbers etc, you can then choose to continue the backup or close (no backup). If you do backup the drivers you can see them listed by selecting Restore, you will be given the option to close (no restore) as well.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived