IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problems Renewing License

DeNuS

I have been using IObit for a number of years without any problems. When I went to renew my license for another 12 months I hit the following snag. In the past all I had to do was hit use my PayPal account and it processed in a few seconds.

This past week I tried the same thing and PayPal notified me that the company required a credit card as well. I did contact customer support but the link they gave me took me to the same place "Credit Card required".

I am guessing this has something to do with "auto-renew" after the next 12 months. I do not use credit cards and never auto-renew any license. Is having a credit card a new policy? Is there any way to renew without a credit card?

Keep in mind that PayPal says that whoever is taking care of your product requires a credit card.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

The members and Administrators/Moderators of this forum are mostly volunteers and can't help with license renewals etc

Just to see what happened I went through the procedure of buying Advanced SystemCare (but didn't finish it) PayPal was one of the payment options available in the dropdown list.

So I can only suggest you try going to the IObit website and purchasing the software again rather than renewing it. You will end up at the Avangate site but as I say the option to use Paypal was there for me.

I didn't finish the purchase so they may have asked for extra 'identification' like a credit card later but it's worth a shot I think.

If for some reason you can't make the purchase please send a Private Message (PM) to Cicely.

Explain the situation and give a link to this thread.

All the best, woz of oz

The members and Administrators/Moderators of this forum are mostly volunteers and can't help with license renewals etc

it's worth a shot I think.

You should be paid :)

Think I will nominate you for SaintHood for your easy to use instructions!

Went directly to the link and hit renew. No credit card required :-P

Have a good one

Archived