IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SLOW Internet Connection

Bru5w

I recently installed Advanced System Care 5 and have run the Internet Booster in the Toolbox. I have Firefox 9.0.1 installed so I chose the Firefox Optimizer and now my page load times are excruciatingly slow on half the pages and fine on others. There doesn't seem to be a pattern as to which pages are slow and which aren't. I'm not sure how to revert back to non-optimized settings or to have it work properly.

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Bru5w!

I do not know how you chose to run the Iobit software so I cannot advise there!

You can do a clean install of Firefox to possibly remedy the problem. It will install with defaults.

If you chose the option to extend to all browsers I suspect some windows defaults have been changed.

Try the clean re-install of Mozilla first.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi Bru5w, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Please try Restore function on the top of Internet Booster main GUI and see if the previous behaviour of Firefox 9.0.1 is achived.

FF9.0.1 is more recently released version of FF than ASC 5.0.0.158 and I hope the upcoming ASC 5.1 is more compatible.

Cheers.

Archived