IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 5.1 is out!

enoskype

I must point out that, I didn't like IObit to change the main GUI layout which results the change for some of the extra ASC5 Skins too.

I don't think I am going to spend that much time to correct the ones I had a hand. Very unmotivating!

Cheers.

enoskype

cant find my prev post on performance monitor. but just to say it is now working and improved on asc4 version as the "A" now stays on netbooks and poor powered laptops whereas the older version reverted back to d after a few mins.

not sure why i never got it yesterday despite reboots. but this mornings boot up there it was a bright A on both my laptop and netbook.

enoskype

quick question.

when i looked into iobit folders yesterday trying to fix PM I saw that the old ASC4 folder was still there alongside ASC5. I would have thought ASC5 would have deleted this during instal. I am right in thinking i just right click ASC4 folder and delete or is there a reason to keep it in place?

Sunny, you can delete them, and if some resist the deleting you can use IObit Unlocker.

You may also find residues of ASC4 under IObit folders at Application Data/AppData folders, Xp/Vista, Win7 respectively

All can be deleted safely.

Cheers.

Archived