IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

System problems after running program. Vista

stuffdone

I tried and liked, at first, the System Care program. Nice easy to understand interface.

However after running the software I would up with some problems some of which I have yet to solve.

First was that it removed my games so I had to reload the Game Explorer to get them back. I don't understand why it would remove valid software?

Second, my context menu item for sending to email no longer works. ( not fixed ) and along with that when I open a pdf in Foxit Reader the icon to send mail no longer functions.

I use these options a lot and have yet to find our how to undue the damage.

Any ideas welcome.

To the developers: Please try to fix what ever causes changes to the context menu and games explorer as I am now afraid to run the program again or recommend it to others because I am the one they will complain to if it breaks something on their systems. :|

Hi stuffdone, welcome to Iobit forum!

Have you configured the settings in ASC so it performs the way you want it to? Go to the top right of the ASC main GUI and click the "More" button, then select settings.

You can use the Rescue function at the top right to undo any changes you don't like.

You can also use system restore to undo any undesired changes.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

P.S. You may want to view this link "Usage of Iobit products" :http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=5976 This one as well "about the use of Iobit's products" :http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=5978

Archived