IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

auto scanning

klink1956

Why do I have to run quick scan and repair all the time ? I thought with the Pro version you did NOT have to run the manual operation all the time to keep your puter in A shape. Mine does some kind of privacy fix during idle times but that's about it. My PC health window is never in "good condition" always fair to poor UNLESS I run quick care or deep care.

My puter is on ALL day and has plenty of idle time.

Advanced System Care Pro 5.0 with 191 days left on license

Hello Klink1956 , Yes with pro it does auto clean but that little pc health thing shows you fair ( poor) health and you need to run quick care ( or deep , i do deep care every 2 days and quick everyday) everyday to keep it happy :lol: :lol: :lol: Even if it does all automatically :smile:

Cheers.

Hi Klink1956!

If you go to the "more" button at the top right of the ASC GUI, then go to settings, make sure you have both the auto care and auto clean selected.

Also, I have learned to ignore the system health gadget on the front of ASC as in my opinion it encourages over-use of the software, and gives you an unhappy face based just on the time lapsed since you last ran the software! I once ran ASC and had a happy face, I then left for four days and the pc was left sleeping. When I returned ASC was no longer happy, even though the pc was not used at all for anything while I was gone!:?

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Lyon275 and Melvin

Thanks for the reply. I think I have however figured out what was going on.

I run an animated screen saver that kicks on after a bit of being idle. I simply shut it off and now all seems fine. I left the puter on all day whilst at work and checked the logs .. low and behold the automated aspects did their job.

I left it on all night. Just got up and checked ..green happy face.

All is good.

Cheers and Live long and prosper! back at ya

Regards,

Bob

Archived