IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Firefox is Messed up

DrRosen

After my first ASC5 scan several issues have arisen in Firefox. My homepage is AllMyFaves, but I can no longer see icons and hyperlinks are all missing. Also, I cannot read y Yahoo Mail via Firefox. I can log in, but cannot see messages. I have to open Internet Explorer in order to read. I have uninstalled and reinstall Firefox, but nothing helps.

I originally got a "Missing rtl120.bpl" error, but that seems to have stopped.

Any idea how I can get Firefox working again? I can't stand IE. Thanks!

Hi DrRosen

rtl120.bpl is a file in the ASC folder and probably refers to Run Time Library .bpl probably means bytes per line

Precisely which ASC version do you have? The rtl120.bpl file itself by me has version 12.0.3210.17555 . The size is 1.04 MB - I do not know it's compressed size. Perhaps you can get it from support@iobit.com

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. I have zipped it now and will leave a copy here in case you can use this version

After my first ASC5 scan several issues have arisen in Firefox. My homepage is AllMyFaves, but I can no longer see icons and hyperlinks are all missing. Also, I cannot read y Yahoo Mail via Firefox. I can log in, but cannot see messages. I have to open Internet Explorer in order to read. I have uninstalled and reinstall Firefox, but nothing helps.

I originally got a "Missing rtl120.bpl" error, but that seems to have stopped.

Any idea how I can get Firefox working again? I can't stand IE. Thanks!

rtl120.zip

rtl120.bpl attachment

Hi DrRosen

I have left the attached file in post #2

I use the ASC 5.1 version.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi DrRosen

rtl120.bpl is a file in the ASC folder and probably refers to Run Time Library .bpl probably means bytes per line

Precisely which ASC version do you have? The rtl120.bpl file itself by me has version 12.0.3210.17555 . The size is 1.04 MB - I do not know it's compressed size. Perhaps you can get it from support@iobit.com

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. I have zipped it now and will leave a copy here in case you can use this version

Thank you vary much for the reply.

The problem started after my first ACS-5 scan.

I did some sort of recovery/step back in time. Really not sure what I did. This is not really my strong suit. I just know everything changed for me after the ASC-5 scan.

I cannot seem to open the rtl file you attached.

Any other ideas?

Hi DrRosen

Do you mean that you can't unzip the attached file??

If you can unzip it you should not try to open it - you have no need for that and it is illegible to anyone except programmers.

What you can do is moving or copy it to the ASC 5 folder.

You could try this to see if it helps - if not we must seek the culprit elsewhere.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thank you vary much for the reply.

The problem started after my first ACS-5 scan.

I did some sort of recovery/step back in time. Really not sure what I did. This is not really my strong suit. I just know everything changed for me after the ASC-5 scan.

I cannot seem to open the rtl file you attached.

Any other ideas?

Archived