IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Does ASC5 Pro version 5.1.0 include the pro version of malware

pjl112

Hi pjl

The malware defense database is the same. (fingerprint >420.000 malware signatures/>5,85 Mb)(my numbers not quite up to date)

Understandably the company would like you to buy their product instead of just using it for free. Hence the invitation to upgrade.

I use the pro version and cannot remember the differences between free and pro, but there are some. (probably mostly in the deep clean options)

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. do you mean that you get a message that offers you a newer version of your product - and you for some reason doesn't want to do upgrade to the newer version - and ignores it - then of course the next time you open the program it will offer the "upgrade" again.

I have ASC5 Pro which seems to include a full malware product, yet I keep getting IOBit Malware upgrade notices. Is the malware product in ASC5 Pro different than IOBit malware PRO?

I have ASC5 Pro which seems to include a full malware product, yet I keep getting IOBit Malware upgrade notices. Is the malware product in ASC5 Pro different than IOBit malware PRO?

Hi pjl112, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

Please write the names of the softwares clearly because we will have hard time to understand it.

Especially, when a question is asked about Advanced SystemCare under IObit Malware Fighter section or vice versa.

Is IObit malware PRO, IObit Malware Fighter 1.3 PRO?

What is Malware upgrade notices?

What is full malware product?

Now, please clarify the question if it is about the difference of IObit Malware Fighter 1.3 and function of malware removal Scan & Repair of Advanced SystemCare 5.1

Thanks and cheers.

Now, please clarify the question if it is about the difference of IObit Malware Fighter 1.3 and function of malware removal Scan & Repair of Advanced SystemCare 5.1

Thanks and cheers.

If you don't mind, please answer the above question. Thanks.

Archived