IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Program Removal

Derferdufus VIII

Hi Derferdufus

If the programs are uninstalled you should be able to just delete the folders. But this still leaves leftovers here and there fx. in the registry.

If you have ASC installed you will in the toolbox also have IObit Uninstaller.

This program can be utilized to get rid of the leftovers too.

What you do is to use the Forced uninstall where you can browse to the folder/file you want to uninstall.

I don't remember if the forced uninstall is present in your right click.

Cheers

solbjerg

I have several programs that do not show on the add programs in control panel however in the programs folder there are several folders that belong to these deleted programs can i safely delete these manualy or is there a free program to help me Thank you

Hi Derferdufus

If the programs are uninstalled you should be able to just delete the folders. But this still leaves leftovers here and there fx. in the registry.

If you have ASC installed you will in the toolbox also have IObit Uninstaller.

This program can be utilized to get rid of the leftovers too.

What you do is to use the Forced uninstall where you can browse to the folder/file you want to uninstall.

I don't remember if the forced uninstall is present in your right click.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks I'll have a Look

Archived