IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ACS 5.1 crashes when checking license code

Viles

I've been trying to put ACS on my new laptop, and every time I click to upgrade it crashes when checking online to see if the code is valid. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and no success. Any clue as to why and how to fix this?

Hi Viles... welcome back to the Iobit forums!

Please describe crashes when installing the ASC license code on your new laptop. You are trying to upgrade the free to pro and then...?

Please also update the computer details in your profile as you have another PC.

If you are trying to use your old license code on your new laptop... this will not work. You will have to send a Private Message (PM) to Cicely and explain your situation in detail for that remedy! Just because you have a new machine doesn't mean your license code will work (it will only work on the machine that it was purchased for). If you purchased PRO for a machine and then got another machine it certainly won't work as you purchased a license for only one machine.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper

When I hit activate now, it gets as far as checking online, then windows error that pops up when a program stops responding opens saying "helps you register license has stopped working"

This is either timed out from no response...or faulty installation of ASC.

Hi Viles... you have a nice machine! It is very helpful that you post the details... it saves time.

P.S. I'm glad that you have PM'd Cicely... you found the solution by searching!

Archived