IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

security apps.

:???:always thought when I scanned my pc for virus,malware etc. it was for the entire pc(meaning all users) just discovered all kinds of adware and tracking cookies when I ran a scan logged in under a different user(my daughter)found this with three different apps.--OS is Win XP Home(SP3 all current updates)apps. running:AVG Free 8.0-Webrot Spysweeper w/ Anti Virus&Firewall-Avira Personal(free) and yes they all play nicely together-also use Spybot Search&Destroy and SuperAntiSpyware for weekly scans(not running during regular use) any spyware gurus out there can help a pc challenged user?-also,FF3&IE7 in case it matters-thanks to all-Chuck

Utilities Apps. conflicting and, not doing the work they are meant to be.

1. Buy the official version of AVG 8.0 so, you can have all the features of that software title activated and in full fledge effectiveness.8-)

2. Uninstall the others and archive them for the reason of 'in case of this and that' gets to happen.:smile:

3. Install AWC3 Beta 2.8.2 and, run a full scan and automatic overall fix of all the problems encountered. Then, install AVG 8.0 and, run a thorough scan and fix of all the known viruses within your daily use machine. Make sure you are the registered Administrator of the machine before using any of these magnificent utility applications.

:wink:

Archived