IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I love this program!

Polyceph

I'm far from a newbie; got started programming in the 70s (on my older brother's mainframe account at university), had an Apple II, updated to a PC clone in 1983 and have stuck with x86 machines since then, including some time spent as an OS/2 developer.

The Toolbox v 1.2 (I'm using the iobit_toolbox-portable distribution) is the slickest, sweetest package of useful tools I've seen in a long time, perhaps not since Norton Utilities went to a graphical interface.

Congratulations to the developers! Perhaps when I've used it longer (just installed yesterday), I'll have some input to provide to the development team but I haven't run across any obvious problems or design flaws yet.

Thanks.

Hi Polyceph. Welcome to Iobit forums!

It is always great to hear this kind of feedback as often we only see the feedback associated with issues or problems.:grin:

Please take the time to review this thread paying particular attention to the information about settings within ASC. Even though the information is a bit dated it is still useful and relevant to review today!

Also please be aware that in the registry repair functions, high risk means there is a high risk of damage to your system if the item is "repaired". You can use the ignore list or simply untick the item before launching the repair function if you don't know exactly what it is.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived