IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Asked me if I would allow it..

Mr Bean

bet most do not know!

getting a ping message ?

is the unit pinging the router? or INTERNET unknown to you?

easy fix get it of the system...

if you need to know more about it please search the net )wording Ping--Or Pinging

there is no need for the system to sound of you are there to the net

this is not known by many and alerts others the unwanted you are there...

many see this as a good thing So called to keep you on the nett perhaps this is So

tho I wonder why? if you are actively surfing there be a need for this..as it ping a ip countlessly and needlessly..and others pick up on it if looking for targets to hit,last thing I would want is to yell out..(ping)

"how to stop it

if you want to do it is the exe ,itself...

go to system 32 look for ping.exe delete it...but ! make a copy to a file in case you need it again

or decided you want to ping others...tho I wonder why you would..

all this is doing shouting out here come get me, Just something Thy MS. in there wisdom Decided you need! and why do you think thy added it..?

one thing I have watched over the years the changes made So called for your own good..

and what that be I have no idea...

the cleaver way its programed and the day to day information gathering..And still do not understand What thy Do with it..The ship loads on people the home user! adding to there files...

its not the fact that you or I talk or communicate thats a nice thing..and generally chat away on things.but then listens to or ear dropping spy,its out of hand..and talk to any youngster.and thy just look in a daze at you..So what is there answer..but one day when I am no longer there and long gone it will fall back hard on you all...you not able to move with out it being know to them who ever thy will be or call them selfs..and perhaps some may remember the old guy who warned you the young innocent ones ..protect yours self....Fight back Now ...block the spying,snooping and gathering of your being...before its so out of hand you never stop it..

and even if we cant totally at least try hard! resist .by blocking and learn how..look for the sly tricks and kill it of...

the problem is we forget its the world that is sitting in the home..not just you....when plugged in...god help us ..!

one thing I must Say Iobit have gone a long way to help

the latest program is really a terrific help towards this..just now installing the newest one impressed..not one thing on windows that it found a treat.

yet as soon as i lodged it to the net

the first time (never has it been on newly installed 8 weeks ago)

ans suddenly it started the crap that tried to install and the rubbish it tried to run...

Iobit blocked junk 15 times from happening..! very nice indeed from my point

look, to the ones reading this .this is truly a excellent program .

when installing take it slow read every thing before you say yes..

be sure on what you allow.and enjoy this program...it found the pinging

and asked me if I would allow it..

Mr Bean

Archived