IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IoBit Scaning windows *8*

Mr Bean

IObit Malware Fighter

Version: 1.3.0.3

Define Version: 1064

Time Elapsed: 00:02:22

Objects Scanned: 52834

Threats Found: 6

Save Time: 3/12/2012 12:56:57 PM

|Name|Type|Description|ID|

Trojan.Vundo, FILE, C:\Windows\system32\wuwebv.dll, 4028618

Fraudtool.Hijack, REG, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\cscript.exe, 2005060

Misleading.Antivirus8, REG, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\explorer.exe, 2005138

Fraudtool.Hijack, REG, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\mmc.exe, 2005455

Fraudtool.Hijack, REG, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\rundll32.exe, 2005824

Fraudtool.Hijack, REG, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\wscript.exe, 2006164

here is what I did so the explanatory the results...make sense.

as you know if you read the thread win8 review?

the above is a clean 8 install on its own drive...the same result..

ok the data base not yet up graded that I will do tho the same result showed the above as Trojan extra..

it may pay for Obit to look at this? if interested..

this time I left it as is no action taken...till I add the new Data base

then may, tho rather skeptical I should..as its the new windows( preview Version) and may be a false report...?

this is by no means criticizing OBIT Program .."thank you its more to help fix it..

Mr Bean

IObit Malware Fighter

Version: 1.3.0.3

Define Version: 1111

Time Elapsed: 00:01:40

Objects Scanned: 52312

Threats Found: 6

Save Time: 3/12/2012 1:23:41 PM

|Name|Type|Description|ID|

Trojan.Vundo, FILE, C:\Windows\system32\wuwebv.dll, 4028618

Fraudtool.Hijack, REG, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\cscript.exe, 2005060

Misleading.Antivirus8, REG, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\explorer.exe, 2005138

Fraudtool.Hijack, REG, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\mmc.exe, 2005455

Fraudtool.Hijack, REG, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\rundll32.exe, 2005824

Fraudtool.Hijack, REG, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\wscript.exe, 2006164

I up dated data base

still the same report..

hope this is useful to you for you to investigate..

as I have used the I obit product from the very first Beta..would not be without it..and feel comfy running it...always have...

since the win 8 will be the go as millions are testing it this needs to be looked at I suggest..

at the moment I shall take no action to eradicate it till I hear from you Iobit report..that its safe to remove the files...

Mr Bean

EDIT: The latest definition version is : 1112 IObit Malware Fighter 1.3 Offline database 1112 (March 09, 2012)

It may change the result though. Thanks for the info.

Your thread is copied to False Positives Report section and this thread is CLOSED.

Archived