IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Make Your Computer Run Like New in 5 Easy Steps !

enoskype

Hi sunny,

Please see the communication about e-book between member RandyCaron1 and Cicely HERE.

I am aware that it is offered as a bonus together with ASC Pro when it is bought, but I don't think that the link is publicly available and sorry, personally I don't know the link. :-(

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot for this tips, I might these ones to your list I know you all guys are gonna use it.

1. Remove spyware, and help protect your computer from viruses

Spyware collects personal information without letting you know and without asking for permission. From the websites you visit to user names and passwords, spyware can put you and your confidential information at risk. In addition to privacy concerns, spyware can hamper your computer's performance. To combat spyware, you might want to consider using the PC safety scan from Windows Live OneCare. This scan is a free service that helps check for and remove viruses.

2. Free up disk space

The Disk Cleanup tool helps you to free up space on your hard disk to improve the performance of your computer. The tool identifies files that you can safely delete and then enables you to choose whether you want to delete some or all of the identified files.

Use Disk Cleanup to:

Remove temporary Internet files.

Delete downloaded program files, such as Microsoft ActiveX controls and Java applets.

Empty the Recycle Bin.

Remove Windows temporary files, such as error reports.

Delete optional Windows components that you don't use.

Delete installed programs that you no longer use.

Remove unused restore points and shadow copies from System Restore.

Archived