IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

read THIS MAY SAVE YOU A LOT OF GREAF?

Mr Bean

hi Members and viewer's

I suppose you have browsed the things that interests you and some of you filled with

anticipations decided to try some of the offerings.

like a repare program ? or other that you want to try out?

I say again, ASK,Did you back up your system? PC?

no .well my advice as always do it now..Not a restore but a full back up..

meaning, to a separate system drive.of some sort.. you the normal user of a system,should Know

DO not rely on a restore ,if you lose the system than that is also useless!

that there are possible risks,using Any sort of Fix it up program.what ever it may be,

any type of scanner and what its supposed to Do, My option always a risk.

its difficult to say that any sort of fix it program is going to work 100%

some cases it may Some the opposed and destroy what you wanted to fix..

that apply's to virus fixers as well. the other big worry is the registrar fixers

thy depending on the fix it program can literly kill a system

If you ask most youngsters thy do not know what you are talking about

and care less, that's why so many end up in a Pc repair shop.then after that suddenly install every fix it up thy can find, run them,hope it will do that ,as the program says it will

Read the instructions? WARNINGS, what that be the anser,I just pushed the icon Fix it!

no time to read all that technical stuff! just push the button.let it do its thing!

then possibly,the system is dead. or black screened,After the fix it,now what? back to the PC man

no! install again from the MS disk..hope that its all working after the final booot.

then see Lost all my good stuff! why? well it took all that with it when reinstalling the Os

after you formatted the drive.<<<<<<

now a simple answer is ,if you have only one drive? split it. by software or installer type soft ware.if you do not know how get help how to. OR READ how to try it your self.

why? the 2nd drive is just for storing you software,independent of the live booting drive,

c:\ better stil if you can aford a other one use that instead for storeing files and back ups...

get a 2nd hand drive,use that .prefer outside the box,in a case that has its own power supply. there you keep all the good stuff,AND MOST IMPORTANTLY you backed up files..

doing a restore is not good Enoch! that's a bandage, you should do a full back up.

to a outside drive,Of the whole drive(working).in a event you lose your c:\ drive.

or a program fix it type did that fore you.. and then unable to boot into the c:\ drive.

want more on that read the post here: LEARN from it. one day you be happy you did just that

save me doing a lot of repeated work please READ HERE GET THE IDEA OF BACKING UP,

THANK YOU

Your back up program (How to use Macrium Reflect) .

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=6796

ONE FINAL WARNING ,BE VERY CAREFUL OF BETA PROGRAMS. ANY...

THINK A LONG TIME BEFORE TRYING THEM..and be prepared to lose every thing..

on a drive,or capability of booting! perhaps worse?

A professional would know how to cover her/him self but a new user may be in big trouble using beta software.

Mr Bean

Archived