IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

LabSim Viewer Problem

CARAUL

Since installing Advanced System Care 5, when I try to use LabSim Simulation Viewer, the system hangs and I must Ctrl, Alt, Delete to get out of the program. On XP I was able to use system restore and now it's okay but on Windows 7 I have not been able to get it to work. I need this for school. Could someone please help!:cry:

Hi CARAUL

I think some screenshots of your settings would be helpful, please.

Cheers

solbjerg

Since installing Advanced System Care 5, when I try to use LabSim Simulation Viewer, the system hangs and I must Ctrl, Alt, Delete to get out of the program. On XP I was able to use system restore and now it's okay but on Windows 7 I have not been able to get it to work. I need this for school. Could someone please help!:cry:

Not Sure???

Hi solbjerg,

Thank you for replying. I am not sure what setting you would like screen shots of.

I was using the simulation viewer prior to installing and running Advanced System Care 5. Apparently it removed something it shouldn't have. I even removed and reinstalled LabSim. I used the undo thingie and tried restore but on my Windows 7 it still won't work. Now on XP I did system restore which took me back to before the program was installed and I can use LabSim.

Just purchased Pro, thinking that might help...I would like to use it but wondering if I should just uninstall ASC 5 and reinstall LabSim.

I would be glad to show the screen shots if I knew, of what.

Thank you,

CARAUL: cry:

Hi Caraul

Preferably the ones listed here please:

General settings

Registry fix

Privacy sweep

Junk files clean

Make sure you have the same settings in Quick Care and Deep care

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

Thank you for replying. I am not sure what setting you would like screen shots of.

I was using the simulation viewer prior to installing and running Advanced System Care 5. Apparently it removed something it shouldn't have. I even removed and reinstalled LabSim. I used the undo thingie and tried restore but on my Windows 7 it still won't work. Now on XP I did system restore which took me back to before the program was installed and I can use LabSim.

Just purchased Pro, thinking that might help...I would like to use it but wondering if I should just uninstall ASC 5 and reinstall LabSim.

I would be glad to show the screen shots if I knew, of what.

Thank you,

CARAUL: cry:

Archived