IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SYSTEM BOOST danger?

New user,what is the benefit of TURBO BOOST? Is it different from win7 TURBO?I am not a gamer and this is my first computer,so i learn as i go,only 1 major disaster in my first year.DRIVE SMOKED,replaced by HP,so before I activate any new stuff I would appreciate a simple explanation of benefit vs risk from someone who knows.thanks MK

Hi MitchKlein

The Turbo Boost function is akin to the GameBooster program

Therefore you will have to configure its settings in order to retain the services settings you need, as this is its function - to save resources that can primarily give you a better gaming experience.

I read somewhere that your version of pavillion had a mixed bag of bloatware and gave a bad gaming capability

Therefore - if this is true you may benefit from using the Turbo Boost.

I don't use it myself though

Please choose which services to close with care, and also check if there are any Privacy and Junk settings that should be excluded from running during a cleanup by placing the "problems" you need to keep running in the ignore list.

Cheers

solbjerg

New user,what is the benefit of TURBO BOOST? Is it different from win7 TURBO?I am not a gamer and this is my first computer,so i learn as i go,only 1 major disaster in my first year.DRIVE SMOKED,replaced by HP,so before I activate any new stuff I would appreciate a simple explanation of benefit vs risk from someone who knows.thanks MK

Hello MITCHKLEIN2

please provide more information about your system ... OS, RAM and so on.

Anyway, make sure that you really know which part of your system will be disabled!

Have a great day!

Sarakael

Archived