IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Software SN not working

Just downloaded this software a week ago and upgraded to windows 7 last night and lost the software. The backup disk came in so i used it to re-install. when i went to register it said max number of pcs and will not let me install.

Whats the solution? I have tried to find a support # on their website and not luck. This sucks!!

Hi dnicholson

If you are talking about one of IObit's programs the policy is to only allow a single license to one specific computer.

By changing it to a new OS (Operative System) it is now a new computer in the eyes of the IObit server.

I suppose you mean SN (Serial Number) ?

But in some circumstances like perhaps yours IObit is usually very understanding. Therefore I will advise you to PM Cicely or write an email to IObit support (support@iobit.com) and explain the circumstances precisely.

Good luck

Cheers

solbjerg

Just downloaded this software a week ago and upgraded to windows 7 last night and lost the software. The backup disk came in so i used it to re-install. when i went to register it said max number of pcs and will not let me install.

Whats the solution? I have tried to find a support # on their website and not luck. This sucks!!

Archived