IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Lost code, but have a new email address

Phrixos

Hello.

When I changed from Vista to Windows 7 I also changed (foolishly, at the same time) my email provider.

Recently I note that my Advanced System Care 5.0 PRO version has somehow reverted to the free version. (Apparently, this happens to a lot of users.) So I need my license key--but I can't find it.

A comedy of errors, I now find that IObit insists on sending my license code to my old--now dead--now useless--email address.

How can I get my license code?

Hi Phrixos

Well, changing the OS makes it a new computer for which you don't have a license. This can sometimes be accepted by IObit but requires you to contact them and explain your circumstances to them.

If you have provided them with an email address that you don't have, they cannot contact you because they trust that you have given them the true email address and that is the only one they have.

You ought to contact them and explain these problems in detail.

You can either PM Cicely or write support@iobit.com to do that.

Good luck!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello.

When I changed from Vista to Windows 7 I also changed (foolishly, at the same time) my email provider.

Recently I note that my Advanced System Care 5.0 PRO version has somehow reverted to the free version. (Apparently, this happens to a lot of users.) So I need my license key--but I can't find it.

A comedy of errors, I now find that IObit insists on sending my license code to my old--now dead--now useless--email address.

How can I get my license code?

Archived