IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Stars, Elementals & Fantasy (fairy, mermaid, earth goddess & unicorn)

NikkiB1986

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and saw the skin creator and decided to make my own skin.

I took my favorite jpgs and edited them in CS5 (changed color, deleted backgrounds, altered size, and saved as png). It took me the whole night (started at 8pm, it's 7am now) but it was fun and totally worth it.:mrgreen:

I'd love to upload it here but I can't seem to get it on here. How do you upload on here? Is there any way I could just send it to the moderator for them to upload? I've spent the last hour trying to figure out how to get it on here and I'm tired. I've tried uploading the fantasy.rcc file (5.63mb), creating zip files (23mb), and rars (12mb) but they're all too big apparently. :sad:

Please help!

This question was asked here also but not answered... but others are posting their skins...

Hi Mel,

Posting of skins are explained many times in this section.

A simple go through the threads will reveal a lot of information. Personally, I am tired of explaining it in details time after time. :razz:

THERE is NO need to attach .rcc files. They can not be used. Zipped image files/folder can be divided in relation to attachment permission...... And all the other points........

BTW, new ASC5.3 needs new images from IObit to create correct skins with the tool. "Advanced SystemCare" image at the top is much smaller in the new version.

Cheers.

Explanation

I'm actually the one asking for help.

I'm sorry but I scanned the posts and I couldn't find anything on how to fix my problems.

I tried dividing my zip into many zips and then upload but it said it didn't accept that type of file. So I looked and sure enough it wasn't just .zip it was .zip.001, .zip.002, .zip.003 and so on up to 12.

How can I divide the zip and it still be zip files? Do you know of any free programs that could help me with that?

Hi Nikki!

Enoskype only encourages people to seek.:wink: Maybe the information you seek is in here... it is linked often.

I am Spartan and Utilitarian by nature... so I have no personal experience with skins... I wish I could be of more help.:-|

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi NikkiB1986, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

I have addressed Mel, as he has even posted the "uncontrasted version :roll:" of the description in #11 post of that thread and says the question is not answered.:razz::lol::lol:

Please use WinRAR to compress the files, so they will all be only .rar files, so you can use 2.0 MB each limit when compressing. Please note that you can not attach more than 6 attachments in a single post.

If you have a look to the post Melvin_Deal is pointing out, you can download the rar files and see the structure of the folder's names and files there.

Please shoot if you have any other question.

Cheers.

Hi NikkiB1986 and Enoskype!

How embarrassing :oops: !!! Forgot about my own post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even so I was on the right track (in pursuit) of the solution (I might have even seen my post... eventually).

Once again Enoskype... thank you for your diligence!!:mrgreen:

Hope this all is helpful NikkiB1986 and you have found a solution!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and Prosper!

Archived