IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SmartDefrag Ver 1.0

SmartDefrag ver 1.0

I agree with you! Smart Defrag v.1.0 is a really positive surprise! It works very good and has much more more features than Auslogics Disk Defrag! On the other hand the defrag by Auslogics results in 0 fragmentation already after the first run. Smart Defrag needs sometimes 2-4 runs to attain the result = 0!

Then I have opened a thread regarding a bug in Smart Defrag:

"Backup of Smart Defrag v.1.0 becomes corrupt!", but as none has yet replied to it, it seems that only I have experienced this bug! ( I have Windows XP Home SP2 ).

Ancient machine, O.S. and, User. According to picture, of course.

The only way people, here, can help you. Is by doing the following steps.:roll:

1. Uninstall ISD 1.0.

2. Download and, install Service Pack 3 for bringing your O.S. to 2008's level of decent status of stable operability.

3. Download and, install ASC3 Beta 3.1.0. Configure it, so it can scan all of your installed applications and hardware of your current PC. Activate the program by clicking on that huge blue button with a big word called 'Care'.

Click onto the 'Fix' or 'Repair' when all the scans are all done for both modules.

Close the programs window when done.

4. Re-install ISD 1.0 and use the mode 'Optimize and Defragment' for a complete and thorough rearrangement of your directories, files and, to fully restore the integrity of each files onto the selected Hard-Drive.

5. Use both 'Settings' and 'Options' features on the left side of the SmartDefrag's window for setting and scheduling the auto. launch into the background of Win. XP-SP3. It will, from now on, silently and quietly do its work while you are doing something else.

From here-on, you can come back to this Forum and, post reasonable bug reports. OK:?:

Have a much nicer week to you.

8)

Smart Defrag Ver 1.0

Hello Luc J. Paternaude, I think your post was meant for me:

The only way people, here, can help you. Is by doing the following steps.:roll:

1. Uninstall ISD 1.0.

2. Download and, install Service Pack 3 for bringing your O.S. to 2008's level of decent status of stable operability.

3. Download and, install ASC3 Beta 3.1.0. Configure it, so it can scan all of your installed applications and hardware of your current PC. Activate the program by clicking on that huge blue button with a big word called 'Care'.

Click onto the 'Fix' or 'Repair' when all the scans are all done for both modules.

Close the programs window when done.

4. Re-install ISD 1.0 and use the mode 'Optimize and Defragment' for a complete and thorough rearrangement of your directories, files and, to fully restore the integrity of each files onto the selected Hard-Drive.

5. Use both 'Settings' and 'Options' features on the left side of the SmartDefrag's window for setting and scheduling the auto. launch into the background of Win. XP-SP3. It will, from now on, silently and quietly do its work while you are doing something else.

From here-on, you can come back to this Forum and, post reasonable bug reports. OK:?:

Have a much nicer week to you.

8)

Item 2: SP2 -> SP3

Windows Update will not install SP3, without any comments why! I will already today address this problem of mine to Microsoft (Sweden)! This will take at least one week with emails back and forth, but Microsoft will not let a problem go, until the customer is satisfied to 100%.

Item 3: ASC3 Beta 3.1.0

I have already AWC V2 Personal v. 2.8.6.859, but I cannot in IObit find any ASC3 Beta 3.1.0, that I can download! Please, give me a link!

Complying with the newest Moderator is, major progress!

Hello Luc J. Paternaude again,

Item 3: ASC3 Beta 3.1.0

I have have succeded in downloading of ASC3 Beta 3.1.0 from Major Geek!!

Excellent! Now, configure it as to its fullest ability to help you out at keeping your system in tip-top shape!

Press that 'Care' button and marvel at it ability to put everything back together.

Truly amazed at how fast you picked this all up!8)

Archived