IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

laptop operating system rebooted

My lap top crashed and had to reboot. I purchased the advanced care with up to 3 computers and have reinstalled advance free version. Is there any way to use the registration to upgrade my lap top again without having to use my last upgrade. Thank You for any assistance.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

Edit: Are you referring to Advanced SystemCare 5 or Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus ?

Please fill out your Computer Details, see the thread FORUM USAGE GUIDELINES - Read this first

The original license (registration) number you used for that computer should work again, you can continue to use that license number on that computer for 1 year

If the original license number doesn't work then the computer crash might have corrupted an Advanced SystemCare file so I suggest you do a Clean Uninstall & Install

See This Post for details.

Screenshots are in This Post

If you are still not able to use the original license number then please send a Private Message to Cicely of the IObit Support Team or send an e-mail for the attention of Cicely to support@iobit.com

Describe your situation and include as much information as possible including a link to this thread

All the best, woz of oz

Archived