Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCleaner v3.0

http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner

►A new 64-bit native EXE designed specifically for 64-bit systems.
    ►A new Drive Wiper tool screen under the Tools section, which allows users to securely erase the contents or free space on a specified drive.
    ►Improved support for Internet Explorer 9 and the Google Chrome browsers.
    ►We have also added improved cleaning support for HTML5 database storage, allowing CCleaner to effectively manage the next generation of web applications.
    ►Additional cleaning support for Microsoft Silverlight Isolated Storage.
    ►We've added three new environment variables (%SystemDirectory%, %SystemDirectory32%, and %SystemDirectory64%).
    ►New application icon.
    ►New Intelligent cookie keeping feature.
    ►and more...
    U only live once; if live it right, once is enough

►A new 64-bit native EXE designed specifically for 64-bit systems.

thank you just what i been wanting..
    jjj

Comment

CCleaner 3.12.1572

new for 32 and 64 bit.. use the above link.
      Mr bean

Comment

The advanced settings on the left side of Ccleaner are not to be toyed with! Make sure you understand what you are doing! The publisher of Ccleaner is a wonderful software writer and has provided tools for the advanced user. He has taken precautions to try to protect you... but you must not run them blindly... and once initiated, they must not be interrupted!

Sincerely,
        -Mel
        Live long and prosper

Comment

CCleaner 3.0

Originally posted by Melvin_Deal View Post
          The advanced settings on the left side of Ccleaner are not to be toyed with! Make sure you understand what you are doing! The publisher of Ccleaner is a wonderful software writer and has provided tools for the advanced user. He has taken precautions to try to protect you... but you must not run them blindly... and once initiated, they must not be interrupted!
          Mel, as a non-advanced user (XP SP3, 34-bit), I still have the very simple & effective version 2.26.1050. After reading your post, I'm thinking v3.0 portends risks better avoided.

Comment?

JC
          (The Click-and-Let-It-Clean user.)

Comment

Originally posted by WriterJC View Post
            I still have the very simple & effective version 2.26.1050. After reading your post, I'm thinking v3.0 portends risks better avoided.

Comment?
            JC
            (The Click-and-Let-It-Clean user.)
            CCleaner 3.13.1600 is not different than CCleaner 2.26.1050 in that respect!
            enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Working...
            X