Problem with Password

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Password

Hello, I have a little problem with the Protected Folder because I set a password to protect my file but infact I do not know I never see him again in fact my password is in a file inside folder so could you help me please?

Hi Misterbananacoco, welcome to Iobit Forum!

Please read Forgot password for Protected Folder. SOLUTION:[Please follow the procedure] topic.

Cheers.
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Thanks, I've Windows 8.1 and in your link there is no solution for Windows 8.1 so I'm confused because I'm French

Comment

Originally posted by Misterbananacoco View Post
        Thanks, I've Windows 8.1 and in your link there is no solution for Windows 8.1 so I'm confused because I'm French
        Hi Misterbananacoco,

Please follow the steps below to reset your password of Protected Folder.

1, Please run your computer in Safe Mode with Networking. Guide to boot in safe mode in Windows 8.1: http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to-boo...fe-mode-guide/

2, Please download the tool from the link : http://testdemo.iobit.com/PFTool.exe

3. Please run PFTool.exe and follow the instructions in PFTool.exe to finish the process.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

Hi enoskype,

Thanks for your timely reply.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Thank you so much! Thanks to you I was able to retrieve my password :p

Comment

Great! And the best thing about this, is that it doesn't cost a thing. Please let this stay free.

Comment

Hi Misterbananacoco,

Happy to hear the good news. Cheers!

Hi rourkem,

Yes, you can use it for free.
              IObit Support Team --
              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
              X