IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Internet Booster How to Set Bandwidth

bnjroo

I have Xfinity 25 Mbps service. When setting bandwidth in the Internet Booster tool, 25 Mbps is not one of the available choices. It jumps from 10 to 50 to 100, etc. What I'm wondering is, if my service is 25 Mbps, should I set it to 10 or 50 for best results? Theoretically, if I had 75 Mbps service, would I choose 50 or 100? If I had 200 Mbps service, would I choose 100 or 500? Personally, I think for clarity, the slider should be able to home in on the service level of the user.

I have Xfinity 25 Mbps service. When setting bandwidth in the Internet Booster tool, 25 Mbps is not one of the available choices. It jumps from 10 to 50 to 100, etc. What I'm wondering is, if my service is 25 Mbps, should I set it to 10 or 50 for best results? Theoretically, if I had 75 Mbps service, would I choose 50 or 100? If I had 200 Mbps service, would I choose 100 or 500? Personally, I think for clarity, the slider should be able to home in on the service level of the user.

Dear bnjroo,

The bandwidth should be larger than your computer bandwidth and the closet number to your computer bandwidth.

Thanks.

Archived