IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Startup Items false positive.

roger_m

Also on another computer, TpShocks is reported as being invalid. I think I have reported this bug in the past.

Another bug I've found. If ASC shows there are startup items to optimize when the popup comes at startup showing the boot time,and you choose to optimize them. Before it does a scan, it selects only Startup Optimization on the Clean & Optimize screen and then does a scan. However, once the scan is done, none of the previously selected items on the Clean & Optimize screen are restored. So, only Startup Optimization will be left checked. It would be better to restore the previous selections, e.g. if the user had everything checked on the Ckean & Optimize screen, then check them all again. Otherwise, you will need to manually select everything you want to be scanned again before you do another scan.

Hi roger_m,

Thanks for your test and feedback about the new version Advanced SystemCare 10 beta 1.

For the first issue about false positive, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV9.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

For the second suggestion about restoring the selected items in Clean & Optimize, we've recorded it for further consideration in the future version.

Have a good day!

Archived