IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

30 Day Money Back Guarantee Question

Losolo

How do you apply for the 30 day money back guarantee? There is not information on the website and support will not answer questions about it ( i have emailed them and they have not answered my questions). So how do you get it? I have tried the product and I am not happy. It defraged my SSD and has not improved my performance any. I am not happy and want my money back. I am starting to think that the guarantee is fake

Hi Losolo,

We have not heard any complaints about money back guarantee up to now, and the place to solve that matter is directly IObit.

Certainly it is not fake and there have been cases which were solved directly with IObit in the past.

Try sending a PM to Cicely also.

Cheers.

Hi Losolo

Additionally I just want to make you aware that the timezone for IObit is GMT+8, which makes it probable that you have tried to contact support on a Sunday in the middle of the night.

So they may still respond very soon as it is about 8 o'clock a.m. over there by now and it is Monday.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Losolo,

We have not heard any complaints about money back guarantee up to now, and the place to solve that matter is directly IObit.

Certainly it is not fake and there have been cases which were solved directly with IObit in the past.

Try sending a PM to Cicely also.

Cheers.

I have been emailing for a few days now so I am sure that the time difference has nothing to do with it. They are responding to my emails but they are responding by giving my different tips. The software does not improve my systems speed. I really did not think it could but since it had a money back guarantee I tried it out. I am sure in an older machine that it would make difference but in my machine there is not even a slightest bump.

I just want them to tell me what I need to do to get my money back and they refuse. So I do think the company is a scam.

Hi Losolo

Have you tried this form? http://www.iobit.com/onlinesupport.html

The last couple of days has been the weekend, I read somewhere that one had to contact them during workdays. It could be that this is what has slowed the handling up perhaps??

Cheers

solbjerg

I have been emailing for a few days now so I am sure that the time difference has nothing to do with it. They are responding to my emails but they are responding by giving my different tips. The software does not improve my systems speed. I really did not think it could but since it had a money back guarantee I tried it out. I am sure in an older machine that it would make difference but in my machine there is not even a slightest bump.

I just want them to tell me what I need to do to get my money back and they refuse. So I do think the company is a scam.

Hi enoskype

Yeah!

@ Losolo

By the way one should not expect better performance by defragging a Solid State Disk. Actually one should refrain from defragging SSD as what you will achieve is a shorter lifespan of the SSD not a better performance - usually.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg and wozofoz,

If IObit company is scam, we are all scam here.:evil:

I really hate to hear that kind of language and rant.

More power to you guys!

I am very aware that you should not defrag and SSD. That was my whole point. The software defrag my SSD, that is one reason why I no longer wanted the software. So stop being a cheerleader and actually listen to what I was saying. Anyways after filing a complaint with Paypal I got my money back. Paypal cares about consumers

Hi Losolo

This sounds very illogical to me - having read all your posts.

As I read it your main point was that you could not get your money back the instant you demanded it.

Be that as it may - patience is apparently not your strong suit -, but why on earth did you use a defrag program knowing as you say you do, that it is not applicable to a Solid State Disk??

Did you use the program without reading the manual and configure it's settings?

Cheers

solbjerg

I am very aware that you should not defrag and SSD. That was my whole point. The software defrag my SSD, that is one reason why I no longer wanted the software. So stop being a cheerleader and actually listen to what I was saying. Anyways after filing a complaint with Paypal I got my money back. Paypal cares about consumers

Archived