Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Assistant is available in NEWS & UPDATES! section.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enoskype
    started a topic Game Assistant is available in NEWS & UPDATES! section.

Game Assistant is available in NEWS & UPDATES! section.

Hi to All,

Game Assistant is a free, light and easy-to-use game manager, optimizer and temperature monitor. It helps you easily manage your games, clean RAM and clean unnecessary processes to enhance gaming experience. Also, it monitors system CPU/GPU/Mainboard temperature in real time to protect hardware from overheating.

Game Assistant is available to download from the links in
    Game Assistant 3 is released [May 21, 2015] topic in NEWS & UPDATES! section.

Cheers.

• Lewis-H
    replied
    Does the game assistant provide recommended changes to the system? Like is there are up-gradation required in the system for better performance. Also, can game assistant enhance my gaming experience?
    Assistance would be helpful on this.

Regards,
    Lewis

Leave a comment:

• Firdovsi
    replied
    This is the first time that I will use this software I am going to use it to get some more information about my temperature without using BIOS. the thing is that I will a buy a dedicated cooling system soon so I hope the information on this software really helps. ?

Leave a comment:

• mariagutierrez
    replied
    Perfect would be able to control the temperature and overheat easily
    High-performing software products to speed up computer, fix & clean registry and malware, optimize PC games, tune up Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Artem_Ostankov
    replied
    Make temperature sensor HDD ,SSD and RAM..
    The ability to add a widget to the temperature on your desktop.

Leave a comment:

• Cicely
    replied
    Hi Black Raven and grudertyne,

Thanks for keeping an eye on this product.

Yes, Game Assistant and Game Booster are two different products. You guys can just have a try to check the difference between them.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• grudertyne
    replied
    I don't think so. I think it's a separate one but with somewhat similar features.

Leave a comment:

• Black Raven
    replied
    Hello!
    This is a simplified version of Razer Cortex (Game Booster)?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X