IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Updater

Phenom

Hi Phenom,

Best place to look for update the drivers is the Home Page of the manufacturer of your PC.

Secondly, the web sites of the components' manufacturers.

Sometimes, Windows Update finds new drivers (Not always reliable though).

Manually trying to update from Device Manager is another way.

Coming to a third party software, there are quite a number of them in the market, nearly all of them are shareware.

Personally, I have been using paid version of Driver Detective downloadable from here . (Don't consider this as a recommendation.)

The most importand of them is the Disk drive drivers, you have to be very careful and 100% sure that the offered one is exactly for your driver.

Display drivers can give alot of headacke too.

My preference is to use all of the above from time to time.

Have alook at here ,useful information.

I hope this helps.

Cheers.

Hi detailer,

Secunia PCI is for the vulnerability scanner for your personal computer, a tool designed with the sole purpose of helping you secure your computer from software vulnerabilities.

It is a very good program that I use, but not exactly the one Phenom is looking for driver updates.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

drivers

sorry for the bum steer first time out-wasn't paying close enough attention (old guy here) found and used Radar Sync (freeware) only needed three for this beast but fourteen for a project box I'm working on-so far no problems with either pc-when I figure out how to include a link in a post' I'll do so(hint-old guy needs help)-great day and God bless

hi detailer

one easy way to do it is to copy it in fx. google go to google copy the address and paste it here http://www.google.com/

If you want to do the same with a string in the forum then find the string, copy the address and paste it fx. http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1270

Cheers

solbjerg

sorry for the bum steer first time out-wasn't paying close enough attention (old guy here) found and used Radar Sync (freeware) only needed three for this beast but fourteen for a project box I'm working on-so far no problems with either pc-when I figure out how to include a link in a post' I'll do so(hint-old guy needs help)-great day and God bless

Archived